We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you.
Here are most 2 supper computer cleaning solutions of all time you should know about.
Many people believe that they can use any kind of cleaning detergent to clean their computer and other group of people don’t know what to do at all.
This challenge bring a lots of questions on search engine.
Computer cleaning liquid name?, screen cleaner ingredients?, How do i clean my computer screen?, what do i use to clean my laptop?, and a lots more.
As the result of all this question, i came up with this post to cover a lot of the questions.
WARNING: Don’t use household cleaners to clean your computers. So let start the list and how to use then step by steps.
2 Major computer cleaning solutions and how to use them on difference part of computers
(1) Basic mind solution: How to prepare it Warn water and detergent mixed into a mild solution. For example 2ml of detergent to 2L of water. It is use for:
- Monitor: Removing finger prints on CRT monitors and LCD monitors
- Printer: Plastic surrounds of printers
- Scanner: Dust and wipe down the exterior of the scanner. clean glass with the mild solution. DO NOT use paper, newspaper, and rough material to clean the glass. Rather invest in a proper cleaning cloth.
NOTE: One scratch or mark on the scanner glass it will affect any things you from that moment upward.
- It also apply to mouse and keyboard as well to remove stain in case of these that use white.
(2) Strong solution: vinegar and warm water.
Method: Mixed 20ml of vinegar to 1L of warm water.
It use for:
- Removing ink jet ink from printers, finger marks and sticky stuff that seems to end up on keyboard and mouse.
Method of use: Soak a very soft cloth in a bucket of the cleaning solution and wring out in order not for it to drip. Gently rub over the area to be cleaned. Rinse and repeat it if you need to.
Additional tips: As you are love cleaning your computer visually check external cable connections to the mouse, keyboard heads, dust the top of the monitor and computer case.
Wipe down your speakers and check the cable connection.
Printers: Ink jets printers need more a bit more care than just a quick dust and wipe down. Open the cover and using a paint brush, smoothly brush out any dust, dirty, small pieces of paper or paper fibres.
You may use vacuum cleaner to really suck out any build up out of the printer but please use an attachment with a soft brush on it.
After that check for ink leakage at the same time and the ink levels. Run a test page and see if it need realignment.
Laser printer: Laser printer use toner like a photocopier. Use a soft cloth or paper towel to clean up any spilled toner.
You have been warmed, apart from that use the damp cloth and brush method detailed above.
If you find this post useful to you and then help other by sharing it with friends. Remember sharing is caring.